Acute Care Pharmaceuticals (“Pharma-Choice”) values your privacy and the privacy of our other customers and visitors of our web site at [www.Pharma-Choice.com] (or successor URLs) (collectively, the “Site”). Visitors to the Site are referred to individually as “User” and collectively as “Users”.
The Information Acute Care Pharmaceuticals Collects:
• User-provided Information: You may provide to Acute Care Pharmaceuticals what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, fax number, resume or curriculum vitae) when using the Site. For example, if you use the Site to contact Acute Care Pharmaceuticals, we will ask for your email address so that we can respond to you.
• “Cookies” Information: When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. Acute Care Pharmaceuticals may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing some of the functionality and site offerings available via the Site.
• “Automatically Collected” Information: When you visit the Site, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address, web browser type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Site, the pages you view on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit the Site.
The Way Acute Care Pharmaceuticals Uses Information:
• Acute Care Pharmaceuticals uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and information found on the Site. We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues.
• Acute Care Pharmaceuticals uses all of the information that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Site works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
• Acute Care Pharmaceuticals may use “automatically collected” information to:
(a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; and (b) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
• Acute Care Pharmaceuticals will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send promotional messages unless you have opted in or otherwise requested that Acute Care Pharmaceuticals contact you about products and services or other information.
When Acute Care Pharmaceuticals Discloses Information:
• Acute Care Pharmaceuticals does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent.
• Acute Care Pharmaceuticals discloses automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Site.
• Acute Care Pharmaceuticals works with some authorized service providers to provide website hosting and maintenance as well as other services for us. Acute Care Pharmaceuticals requires these services providers to safeguard personally identifiable information you provide to us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Acute Care Pharmaceuticals; these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Acute Care Pharmaceuticals generally limits their use of your personally identifiable information to the purpose for which it was shared.
• Acute Care Pharmaceuticals may also disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant. In some cases, we may make such disclosures without first providing notice to Users.
• Acute Care Pharmaceuticals also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Acute Care Pharmaceuticals from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Site; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Acute Care Pharmaceuticals, our Users, or others.
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with Acute Care Pharmaceuticals, in which case Acute Care Pharmaceuticals will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Site. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy: Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Acute Care Pharmaceuticals does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on Site from persons under 13 years-of-age, and no part of Site is directed to persons under 13.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS
THE SITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANYMANNER.
Effective Date, Date Last Modified: