Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping and Freight
We offer Next Day, Second Day, Three Day and Ground shipping. Simply inform us of your preferred shipping method at the time of placing your order.
If you have a preferred carrier and contracted rates, we can establish a shipping account that will bill directly to your account, eliminating unnecessary surcharges and save you money. Call our Customer Service department at 888.909.7700 for assistance.
Orders placed prior to 2 p.m. Pacific Time will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 2 p.m. Pacific Time will be shipped the next business day.
Due to the nature of pharmaceutical products we supply and for the safety of our customers and their patients, we do not accept returns for pharmaceuticals unless there was a shipping error on our part. In the event that you receive a product other than what you ordered and it is due to an error on the part of Acute Care Pharmaceuticals, please call 888.909.7700 for pre-approval and to receive a Returned Goods Authorization request. This policy only applies to written Purchase Orders mailed, faxed or e-mailed to Acute Care Pharmaceuticals. Verbal Purchase Orders do not qualify for this policy.
Returned Goods Policy
- An approved Returned Goods Authorization must accompany each return.
- A Returned Goods Authorization must be requested, completed, approved and received prior to returning any product to Acute Care Pharmaceuticals.
- Call Acute Care Pharmaceuticals at 888-909-7700 to receive a Returned Goods Authorization and to make arrangements for returning product.
- Attach a copy of the completed Returned Goods Authorization to all product returned and retain a copy for your records.
- Any returns made to Acute Care Pharmaceuticals without prior approval will be not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at their request.
- Acute Care Pharmaceuticals complies with all state and Federal requirements regarding returned product that may differ from this policy.
- Returns must be requested within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of product.
- Once approved, all returns must be received within ten (10) calendar days from the date of the Return Goods Authorization.
- No returns received after the ten (10) day period will be credited.
- Returns are subject to inspection and acceptance by Acute Care Pharmaceuticals and may not be claimed as an offset against outstanding invoices until a credit memo is issued.
- Acute Care Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to destroy product and refuse credit if products are returned outside the above procedures.
- This Return Goods Policy is subject to immediate revision at any time, without notice, solely at Acute Care’s discretion.
- This policy only applies to Purchase Orders mailed, faxed or emailed to Acute Care Pharmaceuticals. Note: Verbal Purchase Orders do not qualify for this policy.
- Prepaid by customer except when Acute Care Pharmaceuticals is in error. No collect shipments will be accepted unless previously authorized by Acute Care Pharmaceuticals.
Credit Will Be Refused On
- Packages that have been opened, partially used, marked, coded, stamped, or disfigured in any way.
- Products that have not been stored according to label instructions.
- Products that have been damaged by smoke, fire, or water, or those which have been involved in a bankruptcy sale.
- Products not returned within 10 days of authorization.
- Unauthorized returns.
- Products noted on invoice as “non-returnable.”
- Acute Care Pharmaceuticals reserves the option of charging a 25% re-stocking fee on any and all product returns.